2000 Series Early Riser Planters
- Combines a rugged row unit with the industry’s most accurate planting technologies
- Quickly adapts to meet unique field conditions
- Consistently accurate – no matter the speed or conditions
- Customized direct from the factory to meet any soil types and cropping practice
- Precision Planting r-ball options to meet your unique planting needs
- Crop protection and fertilizer application options available
Easy Maintenance & Adjustments
- Tool-free crop changes and adjustments on many components
- Simple, accessible T-handle depth adjustment makes changing seeding depth in 1/8-inch increments quick and easy
NEW FOR 2018
2140 Early Riser Pivot Fold Planter Delivers Split Row Configurations
Vertical Row Unit Travel16-inches of vertical row unit travel improves performance in varied terrain while providing greater clearance for residue managers. Cast-iron row unit is built with larger, common hardware and fewer parts.
Opening SystemLarger diameter and thicker Earth Metal® offset opener blades are agronomically designed to slice through residue and tough soil conditions.
Furrow Management SystemPulled gauge wheels with soil relief grooves eliminate sidewall compaction and control soil flow through changing ground speeds. The furrow forming point creates the industry’s only flat-bottom seed trench.
Down Force ManagementThrough up-or-down hydraulic pressure, automatic and row-by-row DeltaForce® achieves consistent weight on the gauge wheels for unparalleled depth control. Or select air down force with or without in-cab gauge wheel feedback.
Floating Residue Management SystemCleanSweep® air cylinders allow for in-cab adjustments of residue manager ride to accommodate soil and residue conditions.
Two-stage Closing SystemInverted closing disks zip the trench closed, placing high-moisture soil directly onto the seed. The press wheel ensures proper seed-to-soil contact.
(Source – https://www.caseih.com/northamerica/en-us/products/planting-seeding/2000-series-early-riser-planter#models)