AGCO: the RG700.
Launching in fall 2013, the RG700 self-propelled sprayer is ideal for spraying requirements that call for a smaller tank size. The RG700 is Tier 4i-compliant, and like larger RoGator models, features an application-specific cab design that maximizes operator comfort and safety.
The RG700 offers the AWD Smart Drive System, even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame. The result is a smoother ride, less wear and tear on the booms, and more precise product application, even under varying field conditions.
Other key features include:
Powerful, high-torque engine:
- With 165-hp, SCR, Tier 4i compliant
Adjustable track widths:
- Two axle configurations (narrow and standard)
Application cab design:
- Cab is designed specifically for application
- Six-post cab design for visibility
- Folded booms
- Wider platforms and a lower first step onto the walkway
- Sound-dampening materials for a quieter ride
- Ergonomic armrest and joystick configuration
Efficient reload station design:
- The reload station is designed for a quick, simple and safe reload process.
- The liquid system is designed to achieve maximum output flow and tip-to-tip application accuracy.
Leading technology systems:
- Sprayer and boom height controllers to
- Assisted steering systems to the
- RoGator Management Center and AGCOMMAND telemetry system
(Source – http://farmindustrynews.com/sprayers/new-rogator-self-propelled-sprayer-agco-launch-fall)