In the CLAAS JAGUAR, everything works together optimally – and every detail helps to ensure that you get what you expect from a leading forage harvester: cost-effective chopping to the highest professional standards under all field conditions.
CLAAS: JAGUAR 980-930
- Highly efficient direct drive to the chopping unit
- Optimum straight crop path from the intake rollers to the accelerator and discharge chute
- Spacious VISTA CAB, CEBIS information and control system, TELEMATICS – online machine monitoring, QUANTIMETER with continuous dry matter measurement
- The V-MAX knife drum sets the standard in terms of function, rigidity and maintenance
- DYNAMIC POWER – helps save diesel in the partial-load range
JAGUAR 980-930 series – engine data.
|Model||Engine Type||Horsepower (ECE R120 @ 1,800rpm)|
|JAGUAR 980||V12||884 hp|
|JAGUAR 970||V8||775 hp|
|JAGUAR 960||V8||653 hp|
|JAGUAR 950||V8||598 hp|
|JAGUAR 940||V8||510 hp|
|JAGUAR 930||R6||456 hp|
(Source – http://www.claasofamerica.com/product/forage-harvesters/forage-harvesters_jaguar980)