Syngenta: Quadris Top® SB fungicide
Growers can utilize Quadris Top® SB fungicide to help increase yield, maximize return on investment and help plants manage environmental stress. Plants are better able to reach their full genetic yield potential due to effects from Quadris Top SB on some key physiological processes in plants. This enables them to withstand environmental stress, such as drought and high temperatures.
- Offers physiological benefits and boosts yields an average of 4 to 8 bu/A
- Impacts plant growth to produce larger beans, fuller pods and improved pod retention for better soybean harvests
- Combines two active ingredients to deliver effective disease control and resistance management
- Shows yield advantages by offering both preventive and curative disease control
- Tank mixes with Endigo® ZC insecticide to target yield-robbing insects, and is proven to enhance yields and provide growers consistent returns
(Source – http://www.syngentacropprotection.com/prodrender/index.aspx?prodid=1276&MID=472)