Trimble R10 – Productivity Beyond GNSS
- Smallest and lightest receiver in its class;
- Cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine;
- Automatic point measurement and traceable tilt values;
- Electronic bubble so you can focus in one place;
- Trimble xFill technology provides RTK coverage during connection outages;
- Powerful 440 channel solution with Trimble 360 technology advanced satellite tracking;
- Pair with Trimble Access and the TSC3 controller for the most powerful solution on the market;
The first of its kind, the revolutionary Trimble R10 GNSS system is designed to help you work more effectively, no matter how extreme the environment. The new, lighter design is more balanced, allowing you to travel farther, faster, and gather data more easily. Going beyond comprehensive GNSS support with new technologies like the Trimble HD-GNSS™ processing engine, Trimble SurePoint ™ electronic bubble and traceable tilt values, Trimble 360 satellite tracking, and Trimble xFill™ which keeps you working in radio and cellular black spots, this powerful system ensures you can collect better, more accurate data faster and easier no matter how challenging the job. Backed by Trimble’s legacy of surveying expertise, the new system enables surveyors to go places and do things they’ve never done before.
Combined with Trimble Access and the TSC3, the Trimble R10 is the most powerful solution available on the market today, representing a new era in GNSS surveying.
(Source – http://www.trimble.com/survey/TrimbleR10.aspx)